Monday, April 12, 2010

Conservation Contagiousness

After talking to the neighbor who shares the duplex with me, we both decided to take steps to do an energy audit for both units, making the entire building more efficient. He has already taken several steps to reduce energy use on his side of the house, and has volunteered to help out in improving my side of the house. It is constantly amazing how sustainability and overall environmental issues actually gets people talking and working together...

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeff, that's great that you were able to talk to your neighbor about these issues. I actually went upstairs in the apartment that I live last week. It's 4 boys that have the top 2 floors. I was astonished to see they have 3. yes 3 refrigerators one for food and 2 for beer. I can only imagine how much energy they waste. Because if you buy beer warm and then just chill a case (or 2 even) at a time it would save so much, they just don't get it.

    ReplyDelete