Wednesday, May 5, 2010

To change or not to change, that's the question....

Did my habits as an urban environmental citizen change over the past four months? Did I become more aware of my product consumption? Did I check food labels for things that were produced locally, regionally or organically? Did I unplug appliances, turn off lights and audit my energy usage?

YES, YES, and YES.

In terms of the four key aspects of sustainable urban living: food systems, consumption, transportation, and energy use, I believe that my eyes have been opened. It has been a terrific challenge, and I plan on continuing to monitor my input and outputs in terms of sustainable practices all summer long.




1 comment:

  1. I think its great that you were able to pinpoint specific areas in your life where you have changed. Nice adaptation!

    ReplyDelete